Bid Awarding Module
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
The Bid Awarding Module allows airlines to view all bids submitted for flight schedules and vacation time bids, created in the Crew Bidding Module, and provides a process to award those bids. After the bidding window has closed, the Module will use various rules including compliance and the organizations own built in business rules to determine and propose the winner(s) of the bids at the push of a button. The system also stores historical information regarding bids and vacation time awarded for querying and reporting purposes.
- With the module taking compliance rules, qualifications, and other business rules into consideration, award bids automatically at the push of a button
- Store and pull historical bid information for querying and reporting
- Integrated with all other modules in the system
- Increased personnel confidence in accuracy of bidding/scheduling awards
- Reduce time and labor by awarding bids automatically
- Automatic alerts at the individual and managerial level