Bid Awarding Module
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
ProDIGIQ's Flight Operations System (NAXOS) includes the Bid Awarding Module which automates the process of awarding crew bids for airlines. The Bid Awarding Module processes all submitted bids and incorporates various rules, such as seniority, regulatory compliance, crew preference, union rules, and the airline's internal business rules to determine the winner(s) of the bids. Airlines can view bids by status, such as new, open, pending, or published. Airlines also have the ability to reassign lines. The Module maintains a repository of historical bid information for querying and reporting purposes. The Bid Awarding Module includes a dashboard with a calendar view of awarded bids and visualization of bid statistics by bid type, status, location, etc. The Bid Awarding module is fully integrated with all other NAXOS modules, including the Crew Bidding Module to pull all submitted bids, for seamless interconnectivity and transfer of data.
- View all bids by status
- Award bids at the push of a button to reduce time and labor
- Incorporate seniority, crew qualifications, crew preference, regulatory compliance, union rules, and internal business rules
- Maintain repository of historical bid information for querying and reporting
- Automation of bid awarding process
- Automatic alerts to relevant stakeholders of pertinent information
- Increased personnel confidence in accuracy of bid awards
- High-level analytics with insight for data-driven decision making
- Integrated with all other modules in the system