ARFF Training Module
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
The Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) Training Module provides a centralized repository of all ARFF related training records for effective management of regulatory/organizational training requirements. Track FAA, national, state and organizational ARFF training requirements effectively with the Module’s comprehensive tracking capabilities. The Module’s dashboard analytics allows airport supervisors and administrators to increase ARFF training compliance by quickly being able to view high-level and real-time employee ARFF related training records and discrepancies. With extensive reporting capabilities, the module also allows users to export data regarding upcoming ARFF training appointments, incomplete or missing ARFF training appointments and expiring ARFF training.
- Centralized repository of all ARFF training records
- Dashboard analytics for at-a-glance view of ARFF training compliance, deadlines, future required training, etc.
- Advanced search capability with default and customizable search fields within the module
- Reporting capability for upcoming ARFF training appointments, incomplete or missing training appointments, etc.
- Integrated with all other modules in the system
- Extensive individual employee reporting capabilities
- Automatic alerting feature to notify stakeholders of upcoming scheduled trainings
- Automatic alerting feature to notify stakeholders of incomplete or missing trainings