ARFF Training Module
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
ProDIGIQ's Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) Management System, PATMOS, includes the ARFF Training Module which provides a centralized repository of all ARFF training courses and records for effective management of regulatory and organizational training requirements. Airports have the ability to create ARFF-specific training topics, attach supplemental material to courses, and create exams for training to meet FAA, national, state and organizational ARFF training requirements. The ARFF Training Module's comprehensive tracking capabilities allow airports to access all training details, including training courses, exam scores, completion date, expiration date, etc. Airports can even filter this data to track records by individual or departmental performance. The ARFF Training Module features dashboard analytics that allow airport supervisors to instantly access a real-time overview of employee ARFF training records and discrepancies to increase ARFF training compliance. Airports can export data regarding upcoming ARFF training appointments, incomplete or missing ARFF training appointments, and expiring ARFF training with the ARFF Training Module's extensive reporting capabilities.
- Centralized repository of all ARFF training courses and records
- Dashboard analytics for at-a-glance view of ARFF training compliance, deadlines, future required training, etc.
- Advanced search capability with default and customizable search fields
- Archive feature to maintain all ARFF training records
- Integrated with all other modules in the system
- Extensive reporting capability for upcoming ARFF training appointments, incomplete or missing training appointments, etc.
- Automatic alerts to notify stakeholders of upcoming training, expiring training and incomplete training
- Ability to create ARFF-specific training topics, courses and exams
- Attachment feature to upload presentations and supplemental material to ARFF training courses
- Comprehensive tracking to capture all relevant details, including ARFF Training courses, exam scores, completion date, expiration date, etc.