Training Content Module
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
ProDIGIQ's Training Management System, TILOS, includes the Training Content Module which allows airports to create training courses and associated exams within the module. Airports can create specific training courses for all departments, including Operations, Maintenance, Properties, Security, etc. Course instructors have the ability to upload any supplemental material, such as presentation slides or PDF documents. Course instructors can create exams with various question formats, such multiple choice or fill in the blank, set a time limit for completion of exams and denote a threshold for the passing percentage. The Training Content Module’s flexible architecture supports effective management of airport training courses and exams, allowing course instructors to easily adjust content as needed to ensure that it reflects the airport's evolving requirements.
- Maintain a central repository of all airport training content
- Develop and refine airport training courses for all departments
- Create exams for courses to gauge personnel comprehension of requirements
- Define time restrictions and passing percentages for exams
- Refine airport training courses and exams as needed to ensure compliance with airport-specific and FAA-mandated training requirements
- Archive any airport training courses and exams