ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
ProDIGIQ’s Lease Management System, MYKONOS, includes the Tenant Portal which provides airports with a tool for streamlined tenant compliance and lease application processes. Through the Tenant Portal, current tenants can submit a variety of required airport compliance information such as monthly or quarterly sales reports and updated insurance certificates. Tenants can also use the portal to pay their rent, utilities, and associated fees and to renew their lease. The Tenant Portal has automatic alerting capabilities to notify tenants of upcoming compliance deadlines and to notify the airport of tenant activity.
The Tenant Portal simplifies the lease application process for airports from the initial advertisement of a property, to the submission of applications and the creation of a lease agreement. The Tenant Portal provides a public-facing map and interface which allows prospective tenants to view all information regarding available properties, submit applications, and communicate with the airport. The Tenant Portal allows airports to incorporate their specific business rules to the application approval process and establish what information they would like to request from prospective tenants for evaluation. The Tenant Portal is fully integrated with ProDIGIQ’s Lease Management System, MYKONOS, to enhance the entire lease management process for airports.
- Enhanced tenant compliance
- Streamlined tenant management and property management process
- Comprehensive yet simple lease application process
- Full integration with MYKONOS for consolidated application and lease management process
- Automatic alerts to tenants for compliance deadlines
- Prospective tenants can apply for available properties
- Current tenants can pay rent, upload compliance documents, and submit required reports
- Optional website widget for available properties to be displayed in a map or grid view on airport’s website