ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
ProDIGIQ’s Lease Management System, MYKONOS, includes the Finance Module, a real estate revenue management software that provides airports with a comprehensive solution to calculate and track revenue generated from leases. With the Finance Module, airports have increased transparency of charges and payments associated with leases. Airports can track monthly or annual rent, charge late fees, and manage revenue rate templates and CPI Increases. The Finance module's ledger provides airports with details of all transactions, including a breakdown of all charges, payments and balance due. The ledger is automatically updated to include any new transactions, eliminating manual entry. Airports can use the Finance Module to easily generate monthly reports for each lease, including payment reports, charge reports and revenue reports. ProDIGIQ's Finance Module streamlines accounting, improves financial management for airport revenue generated from leases, and provides an overview of financial data with associated lease data in one holistic solution.
- Calculate and track revenue associated with airport leases
- Access complete rent history, including date of modification and amount
- Manage Revenue Rate templates and CPI Increases
- Define Minimum Annual Guarantee (MAG) amounts
- Send Courtesy Notice to tenants with outstanding balance
- Generate monthly payment, charge and revenue reports for each lease
- Increased transparency of revenue generated from leases
- Configurable financial management solution to adapt to airport's business processes and workflow
- Two-way integration with the Bureau of Labor and Statistics for CPI index
- Fully integrated with ProDIGIQ’s Lease Management System (MYKONOS) to provide lease and associated financial data in one solution
- Integration with financial systems for seamless data sharing to allow airports to track overall revenue trends