Crew Scheduling Module
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
ProDIGIQ's Flight Operations System (NAXOS) includes the Crew Scheduling Module which provides an intuitive platform for the management of crew schedules, shifts, and requests. Flight crew, managerial staff, and administrative staff have easy access to all schedules, including flight schedules, training schedules, and additional events. The Module provides a global view of line assignments and vacation. The Module includes a Shift Calendar for visibility of assigned shifts, open shifts, added shifts and available on-call pilots. The Module's Duty Hour Monitor tracks the number of hours remaining for the week, month, and year, increasing transparency on crew's actual duty hours. The Crew Scheduling Module also faciliates crew submission of requests for transitions, drops, and sick/fatigue leave. All historical information regarding their schedules and requests is tracked and accessible for reference. Airlines have increased visibility of insights, such as requests statistics, on the Module's dashboard. The Crew Scheduling Module is fully integrated with all other NAXOS modules for seamless interconnectivity and transfer of data.
- Enable crew to view schedules, awarded vacation, and other bids
- Streamline shift cover requests and applications to pick-up open shifts
- Upload and manage flight delays, cancellations, reassignments, and additions to adjust crew schedules accordingly
- Manage payroll and timesheets within the system
- Track crew's scheduled and actual duty hours
- Retrieve crew information, including duty hours, timesheets, pilot schedules, flights and on-call availability
- Increased efficiency and reduced costs with resilient crew schedules that withstand day-of operations changes
- Automatic alerts to relevant stakeholders of pertinent data
- Extensive reporting capability for various KPIs related to crew scheduling
- Proactive assistance in covering open lines/shifts
- Compliance with FAA electronic record-keeping
- Automated scheduling of training events and subsequent adjustment of master pilot schedule
- Fully integrated with all other modules in the system