Crew Quals Module
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
ProDIGIQ's Flight Operations System (NAXOS) includes the Crew Quals Module which provides an intuitive platform for airlines to track all flight crew information, such as training records, crew qualifications, contact information, medical information, and seniority. The Module allows airlines to easily reference crew qualifications and training records to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal airline policies. Airlines can also create and configure various incentive programs, such as a shift-pick up program to encourage staff to pick up shifts as needed, which will increase staff engagement and help the airline achieve its goals. The Module provides high-level analytics for increased visibility of pertinent information. The Crew Quals Module is fully integrated with all other NAXOS modules for seamless interconnectivity and transfer of data. This integration will particularly streamline the bid awarding process, equipping airlines with easy access to flight crew information.
- Track all flight crew information in a central location
- Monitor all training requirements to meet regulatory compliance
- Maintain a crew seniority list
- Manage and create multiple incentive programs with a variety of rules and parameters
- Track and visualize where crew members are stationed with map feature
- Increased transparency of crew qualification and seniority
- Automatic alerts to relevant stakeholders of pertinent information
- Well-managed incentive programs to encourage shift pick-ups
- High-level analytics with insight for data-driven decision making
- Integrated with all other modules in the system