Crew Quals Module
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
The Crew Quals Module provides a platform for airlines to track information regarding their crew members as well as allow for the creation of shift pick-up incentive programs. Through the use of an intuitive user interface, the module tracks various information for crew members including: crew qualifications, contact information, training records, medical information, seniority and more. The incentive programs can be configured by the user within the system to allow for the creation of a variety of programs which will incentivize pilots and crew members to pick up unassigned shifts. The module also provides high-level analytics to see various important information and alerts.
- Track crew member information such as status, qualifications, contact information, training records and seniority in one place
- Manage and create multiple incentive programs with a variety of rules and parameters
- Track and visualize where crew members are stationed at any given time
- Integrated with all other modules in the system
- Increased transparency of crew qualification and seniority
- Automatic alerts at the individual and managerial level for various business thresholds
- Automatic alerts of disqualifications due to training compliance
- Well managed incentive programs encourage shift pick-ups
- High level analytics provide user with insight for data-driven decision making