Crew Bidding Module
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
ProDIGIQ's Flight Operations System (NAXOS) includes the Crew Bidding Module. The Crew Bidding module supports the creation and management of new lines, base, and vacation bids. The module allows airlines to set various parameters, such as seniority, certifications, job status, and training, to restrict crew access to specific bid lines. This ensures that crew can only bid on lines for which they are eligible.The module offers airlines the flexibility to add any parameters according to their business rules and operations. NAXOS' user-friendly interface enables crew to visualize schedules in Gantt format to effectively plan what bids they should submit. The Module includes a dashboard with bid statistics, such as submission percentage and status of bids. The Crew Bidding Module is fully integrated with all other NAXOS modules for seamless interconnectivity and transfer of data.
- Facilitate seamless bidding experience for crew with real-time portal for work, vacation, and base transfers bids
- Streamline management of bids with the ability to publish and track status
- Set various parameters to restrict crew access to specific bids based on eligibility
- Efficient bid submission process for crew
- Automatic alerts to relevant stakeholders of pertinent information
- Enhanced transparency at managerial level with at-a-glance view of crew percentage that have submitted their bids
- Fully integrated with all other modules in the system