Crew Bidding Module
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
The Crew Bidding Module provides an efficient process of managing flight schedules as well as allowing for the creation of new line, base and vacation bids. The module allows the user to set various parameters which will restrict the pilots/crew members that are allowed to bid on a specific line. Some parameters include seniority, certifications, training as well as the capability to add other items depending on the organization’s business rules. The system also provides a user-friendly interface that visualizes the flight schedules in Gantt format for planning purposes.
- Real-time portal for crew/pilots to bid for work, vacation, and base transfers seamlessly
- Manage line, vacation and base bids by publishing and tracking start and end date, as well as the status of the bid
- Fully integrated with all other modules in the system
- Increase personnel engagement with intuitive interface
- Automatic alerts at the individual and managerial level for various business thresholds
- Increased personnel confidence in accuracy of bidding/scheduling awards
- Enhanced transparency with at a glance view of percentage of crew that have submitted their bids