Landing Fee Management System
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
SKYROS' Landing Fee Management System (LFMS) provides an intuitive interface for the automation and streamlined management of the landing fee billing process. LMFS captures and distributes all fees owed by airlines for landing at the airport, increasing transparency between airports and airlines. LFMS allows airports to easily adjust fees, impose additional fees for late payments, and archive previously paid fees for record keeping. LFMS provides the assurance that all landing fees are reported accurately and on time. With advanced reporting capabilities, LMFS can generate activity and revenue reports on signatory and non-signatory carriers at the push of a button to increase fiduciary accountability and revenue predictability.
- Access monthly revenue figures based on flight activity and RON reports
- Automate landing fee management process
- Generate automatic standard monthly landing fee statements for each carrier
- Analyze and identify revenue discrepancies from airline self-reports
- Maximize revenue and increase transparency of landing fee revenue stream
- Reduce administrative burdens on personnel and associates
- Increased visibility into planned vs actual landing fee collections
- Generate standard and custom reports to increase fiduciary accountability and revenue predictability