Landing Fee Management System
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
SKYROS’ Landing Fee Management System (LFMS) provides an intuitive interface for managing fiduciary accountability and revenue predictability. The LFMS allows the airport to easily adjust fees, impose additional fees for late payments, and archive previously paid fees for cohesive record keeping. In addition, the LFMS provides the assurance that all landing fees are reported on time and accurately. Offering airports and airlines a transparent automated fee management process, the LFMS ensures all billable fees are being captured and distributed efficiently. Additionally, it provides advanced reporting capabilities to generate activity and revenue reports on signatory and non-signatory carriers at the push of a button.
- Automated platform to provide monthly revenue figures based on flight activity and RON reports
- Provides an automated, transparent and standardized landing fee management process
- Generate standardized and automated monthly landing fee statement for each carrier
- Analyze and identify revenue discrepancies from airline self-reports
- Advanced standard and custom reporting capabilities
- Offers increased visibility into landing fee revenue stream
- Reduce administrative burdens on personnel and associates
- Increased visibility into planned vs actual landing fee collections