Airport Operational Database
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
ProDIGIQ’s Airport Operational Database (AODB) is a centralized database that provides storage and access to aeronautical and airport facilities data and records, increasing operational efficiency. The AODB improves planning and critical decision making through the ability to produce advanced reports with operational insights and trending data. Additionally, ProDIGIQ’s AODB provides all flight related data and facilitates the integration between all SKYROS solutions in a single framework.
- Centralized database that provides storage and easy access to flight and operational data
- State of the art query builder that allows for Standard and Custom reporting capabilities
- Automatic backup of all data with secure remote data hosting
- Fully integrated with all solutions in SKYROS
- Offers increased visibility for planning and operations
- Grant temporary access for relevant authorities
- Generate performance and statistical reports for valuable insights into day-to-day airport operations
- Advanced built-in search capability to quickly retrieve information