ARFF Inspection Module
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
The Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) Inspection Module provides a tool to automate ARFF inspections for safety, operational and FAA compliance. Using the Module’s intuitive interface, airports can conduct and archive required ARFF Inspections such as fire extinguisher, hydrant, fuel and additional inspections. The Module allows for data to be entered via mobile devices, in real-time, replacing manual record-keeping with an integrated digital solution. ARFF inspections are archived with all required information and available instantly. Track discrepancies and carry them over to subsequent ARFF inspections until discrepancy is addressed and resolved.
- Make proactive data-driven decision with dashboard analytics
- Configured to meet the specific needs of each airport
- Standard and Custom reporting capabilities to easily retrieve and export historical inspection data
- Integrated with all other modules in the system
- Reduce costs by automating ARFF inspection processes and record keeping
- Receive alerts for overdue inspections
- Improve safety and FAA ARFF compliance with closed-loop accountability and real-time communication