ARFF Inspection Module
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
ProDIGIQ's Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) Management System, PATMOS, includes the ARFF Inspection Module which provides a tool to automate ARFF inspections for safety, operational and FAA compliance. Airports can easily conduct required ARFF Inspections, such as fire extinguisher, hydrant, and fuel inspections, with the ARFF Inspection Module's intuitive interface. The ARFF Inspection Module is accessible on a mobile device for inspectors to easily fill out the forms, replacing manual record-keeping with an integrated digital solution. The ARFF Inspection Module automatically creates a work order for recorded discrepancies and carries them over to subsequent ARFF inspections until that discrepancy is addressed and resolved. ARFF inspections can be archived and easily retrieved for reference.
- Customized inspection forms to meet airport-specific needs
- Automatic creation of work order from recorded discrepancy
- Standard and Custom reporting capabilities to easily retrieve and export historical inspection data
- Integrated with all other modules in the system
- Reduce costs by automating ARFF inspection processes and record keeping
- Receive automatic alerts for overdue inspections
- Fill out inspections in a mobile capacity
- Improve safety and FAA ARFF compliance with closed-loop accountability and real-time communication