ARFF Incident Module
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
The Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) Incident Module provides an intuitive solution for easy documentation and management of all ARFF related reports/forms. In addition to management of ARFF reports/forms, the Module includes the capability to effectively manage pre-incident plans. The Module provides a digital platform that allows airport personnel to access and submit all ARFF reports/forms in the field through the use of any device such as a tablet, mobile phone or laptop. Through integration with the National Fire Incident Reporting System (NFIRS), the ARFF Incident Module can automatically submit relevant reports to NFIRS, eliminating duplication of efforts. Additionally, the Module has the capability to incorporate specific airport business rules/workflows to meet the unique needs of each airport. The Module’s dashboard will also include insightful analytics providing information such as recent ARFF reports/forms submitted and more.
- Central repository of all ARFF related forms/reports
- Advanced built-in search capability to quickly retrieve information
- Insightful dashboard analytics
- NFIRS integration for automatic data sharing of relevant reports
- Integrated with all other modules in the system
- Automate and disseminate all reports in real-time
- Automatic time, date and name stamp for each report
- Automatic email distribution for all submitted reports to relevant stakeholders
- Ability to attach photos, videos and documents to each report