ARFF Daily Log Module
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
ProDIGIQ's Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) Management System, PATMOS, includes the ARFF Daily Log Module which provides an intuitive platform for the management of an airport’s daily ARFF logs and streamlines operational communications. The ARFF Daily Log Module provides an overview of daily ARFF activities completed, such as fire drills, ARFF inspections, and hydrant flow tests. The ARFF Daily Log Module retains records of all previously submitted daily logs so that airports can easily retrieve that information for reference at any time. The ARFF Daily Log Module's Dashboard provides an overview of pending items as well as a list of available staff for ad-hoc task assignment. The dashboard includes a Notice Board for users to quickly share any updates. The ARFF Daily Log Module's built-in shift calendar streamlines shift management, allowing airport supervisors to add and edit shifts by personnel or date with the ability to add any comments to shifts.
- Intuitive interface for managing airport’s daily ARFF logs
- Enhanced communication through automatic sharing of daily ARFF activities and critical information to relevant stakeholders
- Standard and custom reporting capabilities to easily retrieve and export historical daily ARFF log information
- Integrated with all other modules in the system
- Streamlined shift management for ARFF personnel with built-in calendar
- Automatic alerting capabilities
- Dashboard overview of pending items and available personnel for ad-hoc task assignment
- Notice Board to post quick updates