ARFF Asset Management Module
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
ProDIGIQ's Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) Management System, PATMOS, includes the ARFF Asset Management Module which provides an intuitive platform for the management of an airport’s ARFF equipment and apparatus, including ARFF vehicles, ARFF rescue gear, extinguishing agents, etc. The ARFF Asset Management Module is integrated with ProDIGIQ's Asset Management System, PAROS, to store a central repository of all ARFF assets. Aiports can maintain a detailed profile for each asset with the ability to denote any parts or service schedules as well as attach images and manuals. Airports can schedule preventive maintenance for ARFF vehicles within the ARFF Asset Management Module and track any associated work orders. The ARFF Asset Module is integrated with all other modules in the system for seamless interconnectivity and transfer of data
- Central repository of ARFF equipment and apparatus
- Detailed profile of ARFF equipment and apparatus
- Attachment feature to include images and manuals for ARFF equipment and apparatus
- Integrated with all other modules in the system
- Schedule preventive maintenance for ARFF vehicles within the modules
- View all associated work orders, both scheduled and on-demand
- Attach service schedules, images and manuals to assets for reference
- Retrieve asset details easily for inspections with integrated modules <