Curriculum Database Module
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
The Curriculum Database Module provides a relational database that allows for the management of numerous Job Task Lists/Analyses, Qualification Standards, and Curriculums. To improve and enhance an airline’s operational efficiencies, the Module has been designed to automate the creation and management of these items. For example, the Module automates the creation of Qualification Standards by pulling needed information from existing Job Task Lists/Analyses. Also, when editing an item, the Module will identify and push edits to related curriculums, segments, modules, and/or lessons when changes have been published. With the Module’s intuitive interface, the entire Curriculum hierarchy from Enabling Objectives (EO), Supporting Proficiency Objectives (SPO), Terminal Proficiency Objectives (TPO), Lessons, Modules and Segments can be easily managed. This Module also includes a built-in revision control feature to track all changes made as well as enables the user to electronically submit those changes to the FAA and any other designated reviewers. Additionally, the Module is integrated with all other modules in the system, eliminating duplication of efforts.
- Relational database that allows for the management of numerous Job Task Lists/Analyses, Qualification Standards, and Curriculums
- Intuitive interface for the creation and management of curriculum design
- Manage the Curriculum Database effectively by being able to add, modify or remove any items within the Module
- Electronically submit changes made to FAA and any other designated reviewers
- Audit curriculums to maintain compliance and business requirements
- Save edits made to curriculums, Job Task Lists/Analyses, Qualification Standards, etc. as “In-Progress” without affecting the live database
- Revisions made to the Curriculum Database are logged through an audit trail feature which also automatically archives previous versions of curriculums
- Intelligence to identify and push edits to related curriculums, segments, modules, and/or lessons when changes have been published
- Enhanced data sharing through full integration with other SIROS modules
- Easily export curriculum outlines in a variety of formats