Operations Management System (SANTORINI)
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
ProDIGIQ's Operations Management System (SANTORINI) reduces an airport's operational costs while establishing and automating standard operational processes in compliance with the Airport Operating Certificate. SANTORINI automates critical Part 139 and non-139 processes and provides real-time data across multiple operational, maintenance, safety and security units.
ProDIGIQ's Operations Management System provides compliance and reporting in accordance with FAA's Part 139 regulations. The system is customized to replicate airport's operational processes and comes with hands-on training to quickly enable users to become proficient with the system. SANTORINI is interoperable across all computers, notebooks and smart phones. SANTORINI does not need airport's IT support and does not require special programs or drivers installed on airport computers.
- All Modules have real-time visibility of Operations data and evaluation of KPIs
- Current and historical operations statistics in graphical format
- Custom generation of reports for audit and FAA compliance
- Exporting capabilities for printing and archiving
- Increase airport safety by proactively managing airport operational processes
- Reduce operational and maintenance costs by automating operational processes and historical data benchmarking
- Improve FAA compliance and audits