Notice of Violation System (ITHACA)
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
ITHACA provides an end-to-end solution spanning the enforcement, administration, accounting, and legal aspects of violations. Officers can issue violations from the office or in the field using desktop or mobile devices, chalk vehicles, and receive alerts when the chalk time has elapsed. ITHACA includes a portal to allow for payment of fines, submitting an appeal, and tracking the status of an appeal. Access to the system can be defined by role or department, whether it is officers issuing violations, legal processing appeals, accounting tracking payment of fines, or administration seeing trends and insights from issued citations. The system automatically generates letters based on the airport’s business process for the issuance of the citation, appeals resolution, and suspension or revocation of badges.
- Automated process for issuing violations, tracking appeals and collecting fines
- Ability to record actions taken to remedy the security vulnerabilities arising from violations
- Automatic email notification to key personnel regarding violations issued and actions taken
- Dashboard analytics with real-time data on citations, suspended or revoked badges, and companies
- Integrate with airport badging system to obtain violator information, and parking system to get vehicle information from permits
- Integrate portal with payment processing gateway such as PayPal for timely and seamless collection of fines
- Integrate with state motor vehicles department to obtain car registration information for unattended vehicles
- Automated response actions for airport-specific point systems, fines, escalation for repeat offenses, retraining, and badge suspensions or revocations
- Advanced search capability to quickly retrieve historic citation information by name, license plate, company, driver, badge and vehicle permit
- Store unlimited documents, photos and videos related to violations and appeals
- Drill-down capability to quickly identify and report on individuals and companies with repeat offenses