Lease Management System (MYKONOS)
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
ProDIGIQ’s Lease Management System (MYKONOS) provides quick retrieval of lease information for forecasting, planning, and reporting purposes to maximize property management efficiency. MYKONOS provides the user the tools to oversee all leases, including Airlines, Parking, Car Rentals, Concessions, Fixed-Base Operators (FBOs) and Hangars. MYKONOS equips the user with increased insight on airport asset utilization and proactive planning for lease renewals, new leases, rent increases and lease negotiations. The intuitive web portal, simple graphical interface, and hands-on training enables the user to become proficient with the system quickly. Additionally, MYKONOS includes dashboard analytics with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and can be integrated with accounting and ERP systems.
MYKONOS is a comprehensive solution that can cover a wide array of critical processes through innovative features. The System allows airports to effectively manage plots/properties effectively with cutting-edge mapping capabilities. With MYKONOS’s automatic alerting capabilities, appropriate stakeholders will be made aware of expiring insurances, ensuring all insurances are properly managed. MYKONOS also allows for the management of concessions/tenant revenue tracking/reporting. In addition, the System can track aeronautical activity as well as carrier activity such as internal operations, activity by location, arrivals, departures, passenger count data and more. MYKONOS also allows for the tracking, generation and dissemination of tenant invoices and also allows for the tracking of utility information.
- Repository of lease terms, plots, insurance, security, rent, maintenance obligations, and monthly reports
- Archive and extract communication about a lease record
- Waitlist feature to keep track of interest list for lease types with quick conversion to lease record
- Mass rent increase feature for CPI adjustments based on lease types or tenant groups
- Effectively track and manage lease utilities
- Easily track aeronautical activity data
- Track carrier activity data such as arrivals, departures and passenger counts
- Streamlined tenant/concessions revenue reporting/tracking
- Quick retrieval of lease information for forecasting, planning, and reporting
- Increased insight on airport asset utilization and lessee insurance compliance
- Proactive planning for lease renewal, new leases, and lease negotiation
- Helps track tenant and airport hangar improvements
- Cutting-edge mapping capabilities for effective property/plots management
- Automated alerts for enhanced insurance management
- Advanced invoicing capabilities
- Seamlessly procure solution through GSA Schedule
Schedule a Demo
Schedule a virtual demo with ProDIGIQ to see how we can help you. You'll learn more about the systems you request, and see how ProDIGIQ's solutions will fit into your airport operations for the better.
Contact us to request more information on this product. We'll be happy to send product brochures, provide references from our airports, and speak with you further to understand how we can help your airport.
ProDIGIQ's Computerized Maintenance Management System (ANDROS) helps airports increase profitability through improved asset life, optimized asset utilization, and reduced asset maintenance costs.