Computerized Maintenance Management System (ProCMMS)
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
ProDIGIQ's Computerized Maintenance Management System (ProCMMS) helps airports increase profitability through improved asset life, optimized asset utilization, and reduced asset maintenance costs. ProCMMS efficiently manages work requests, purchasing, personnel and inventory allocation to better handle the airport maintenance budgets, and integrates with FAA auditing. The intuitive web portal, simple graphical interface and hands-on training enables users to quickly understand how to use ProCMMS effectively.
A completely modular system, it provides quick work-order submission, tracking, cost allocation and reporting to reduce maintenance costs and improve FAA compliance. The system is custom designed to meet the specific needs of each airport and enable them to keep pace with the increasingly demanding airport business.
- Work Order Module: Prioritize, schedule and assign work orders
- FAA Compliance Module: Archive and retrieve work orders for FAA audits
- Inventory Module: Manage assets to lower operating costs and increase asset lifespan
- Reporting Module: Custom reporting of critical data for budgeting and FAA compliance
- Deploy airport maintenance resources and work-orders efficiently
- Comply with FAA maintenance audits and reporting procedures
- Manage maintenance budgeting, planning and forecasting effectively