Computerized Maintenance Management System (ANDROS)
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
ANDROS is a Computerized Maintenance Management System that helps increase profitability through optimized asset utilization, improved asset life, and reduced maintenance costs. ANDROS streamlines the maintenance process by managing work requests, scheduling recurring maintenance, purchasing, and allocation of personnel and inventory to maximize airport maintenance budgets.
ANDROS enables quick work request submission, work order tracking, cost allocation, and reporting to reduce maintenance costs and improve FAA, ICAO, and OSHA compliance. ANDROS is custom-designed to meet the specific needs of each airport. The system enables them to keep pace with the increasingly demanding airport business.
- Work Request Module: Configurable access levels to enable employees and tenants to submit work requests only
- Work Order Module: Prioritize and schedule maintenance tasks and recurring work orders
- Dashboard Analytics: Real-time data analytics of pending/completed work requests/orders with drill-down capability
- Reporting Module: Standard and custom reports of critical data for budgeting, staffing, performance metrics, and FAA/ICAO compliance
- Comply with FAA and ICAO maintenance audits and reporting procedures
- User-friendly interface
- Deploy airport maintenance resources and work orders efficiently
- Manage maintenance budgeting, planning and forecasting effectively