Asset Management System (PAROS)
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
PAROS is an Asset Management System that helps airports to increase profitability through optimized asset tracking, inventory control, and custom reporting capabilities. PAROS comes integrated with ANDROS, ProDIGIQ’s Maintenance Management System, to provide quick work request submission, work order tracking, cost allocation, and reporting. Increased operational insight is obtained through advanced data analytics, enabling airports to make data-driven decisions. Automatic alerts notify key personnel of upcoming preventive maintenance tasks and inventory levels below reorder thresholds. PAROS allows airports to schedule preventive maintenance and associate configurable checklists for specific service intervals. PAROS and ANDROS are custom designed to meet the specific needs of each airport while keeping pace with the increasingly demanding airport business.
- Ability to classify assets by category, hierarchy, location, and condition
- Associate inventory and bill of materials to assets
- Associate service interval checklists to maintenance of assets
- Integrate with equipment control systems for proactive maintenance based on hours of use and mileage
- Track inventory by location, shipments, work order utilization, and reallocation
- Define reorder and critical inventory quantity thresholds
- Audit trail of utilization for inventory management
- Assign personnel, allocate materials, attach photos and map pin locations
- Configure hierarchy of service locations and categories
- Calendar view of scheduled asset maintenance for strategic allocation of resources and personnel
- Prioritize and schedule maintenance tasks and recurring work orders
- Track estimated and actual labor hours and costs by specific cost centers
- Receive automatic email alerts when reorder and critical thresholds are reached, ensuring optimal inventory levels at all times