ARFF Management System (PATMOS)
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
ProDIGIQ’s Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) Management System (PATMOS) provides airports with an integrated and comprehensive solution that can manage a variety of airport ARFF processes. PATMOS provides an intuitive platform that allows ARFF personnel to create and archive regulatory/operational reports, daily logs, inspections, training records and helps to manage shift scheduling. With PATMOS, airports can also effectively manage and track ARFF specific assets and apparatuses as well as facilitate the scheduling and tracking of asset preventative maintenance. Through integration with the National Fire Incident Reporting System (NFIRS), PATMOS provides a NFIRS compliant solution that can automatically submit relevant reports to NFIRS. PATMOS enhances operational efficiencies through streamlined data collection, comprehensive reporting capabilities, and improved data-analysis with data analytics dashboards. Fully integrated with other ProDIGIQ systems, ARFF data can all be shared to other systems/modules eliminating duplication of efforts.
- Central repository of ARFF reports, daily logs, inspections, training records, assets and more
- Mapping capabilities to visualize ARFF assets
- Dashboard indicating ARFF related data-analytics and KPIs
- Comprehensive reporting capabilities
- NFIRS integration to allow for automatic data sharing of relevant reports
- Automated and cohesive solution for ARFF management
- Automatic alerts improve communication of actionable items
- Reduction of labor and associated labor costs
- Track ARFF assets efficiently in one place
- Eliminate duplication of efforts with advanced reporting functionalities
Schedule a Demo
Schedule a virtual demo with ProDIGIQ to see how we can help you. You'll learn more about the systems you request, and see how ProDIGIQ's solutions will fit into your airport operations for the better.
Contact us to request more information on this product. We'll be happy to send product brochures, provide references from our airports, and speak with you further to understand how we can help your airport.
ProDIGIQ's Computerized Maintenance Management System (ANDROS) helps airports increase profitability through improved asset life, optimized asset utilization, and reduced asset maintenance costs.