Flight Scheduling System (MILOS)
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
ProDIGIQ’s Flight Scheduling System (MILOS) is an intuitive and easy to use solution for creating and managing robust flight schedules. With configurable and integrated schedule views, built in business and compliance rules and comprehensive reporting capabilities, MILOS helps to streamline the flight scheduling process to maximize resource/aircraft utilization, ultimately reducing operational costs and increasing revenue.
MILOS allows airlines to manage their flight schedules through a user friendly Schedule Builder. The Schedule Builder provides drag and drop features which allows airlines to effectively build daily, monthly and annual schedules through an intuitive graphical interface. Flight schedules will be visible through three linked schedule views, the Master, Station and Grid Views. The three views are integrated which allows for any changes made in one view to be reflected in the others automatically. With the airline’s business and compliance rules built in, MILOS will automatically alert the user of conflicts and discrepancies within the schedule. MILOS also has the capability to provide flight details/schedules through a variety of formats such as an integrated data feed and provides insightful operational data through advanced reporting.
- Manage flight scheduling process effectively and easily
- Advanced reporting capabilities for easy access to system data in a variety of formats
- Build daily, monthly and annual flight schedules using an intuitive graphical interface
- Integrated platform for real-time data sharing and elimination of duplication of efforts
- Integrated solution with Flight Operations System (NAXOS) for seamless creation of bid lines
- Simple, intuitive, user-friendly interface based on latest web technologies
- Ability to adjust routings to accommodate changes made to the schedule
- Capability to link or unlink flight legs
- Capability to easily change times, dates, frequency or any information in a flight leg
- Ability to see conflicts/discrepancies when certain criteria are not met such as stations not matching or if the times are below minimums