Flight Scheduling System (MILOS)
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
ProDIGIQ’s Flight Scheduling System (MILOS) is an intuitive software for creating and managing robust flight schedules. MILOS streamlines flight scheduling with configurable and integrated schedule views, built-in business and compliance rules, and comprehensive reporting capabilities. This maximizes resource and aircraft utilization, ultimately reducing operational costs and increasing revenue.
MILOS allows airlines to manage flight schedules through a user-friendly Schedule Builder. The Schedule Builder provides drag and drop features which allows airlines to effectively build daily, monthly and annual schedules through an intuitive graphical interface. Flight schedules will be visible through three linked schedule views—the Master, Station and Grid views. The integration of these views allows for changes made in any individual view to be automatically reflected in all three views. With built-in business and compliance rules, MILOS automatically alerts users of conflicts and discrepancies within the schedule. MILOS has the capability to provide flight details in a variety of formats, such as an integrated data feed, and provides insightful operational data through advanced reporting.
- Manage flight scheduling process effectively
- Generate standard and custom reports for easy retrieval of pertinent system data in a variety of formats
- Build daily, monthly and annual flight schedules using an intuitive graphical interface
- Access an integrated platform for real-time data sharing and elimination of duplication of efforts
- Create bid lines seamlessly with integrated Flight Operations System (NAXOS)
- Use a simple and intuitive flight scheduling software with user-friendly interface based on latest web technologies
- Adjust routings to accommodate changes made to the schedule
- Link or unlink flight legs
- Easily change times, dates, frequency or any information in a flight leg
- View conflicts and discrepancies when certain criteria are not met, such as stations not matching or when times are below minimums