Advanced Qualification Program (SIROS)
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
ProDIGIQ's Advanced Qualification Program (AQP) System, SIROS, provides a central and integrated software for comprehensive AQP management. SIROS enhances efficiency in AQP training and evaluation processes through streamlined data collection and analysis and improved crew resource management. SIROS faciliates a comprehensive quality control process for monitoring, validating, and maintaining the effectiveness of AQP curriculum content and performance standards. SIROS is a fully integrated AQP system that eliminates duplication of efforts. SIROS' AQP curriculum database is integrated with all aspects of the system, such as electronic forms, allowing for any revisions made to the AQP curriculum to be automatically reflected on associated forms. This seamless integration enables airline personnel to reference Qualification Standards while completing electronic forms. SIROS enhances AQP curriculum version control, streamlines training planning and scheduling, provides easy retrieval of employee qualifications, and automates the creation of internal and FAA reports.
SIROS was designed with the understanding that each airline may have its unique set of business rules and operational nuances. SIROS adapts to the airline's processes instead of the airline adapting to the system. SIROS includes advanced configuration features that allow admin-level users to manage a variety of system settings, such as user permissions, process workflows, custom querying, and electronic form management. SIROS allows airlines to have increased control over their AQP training and evaluation processes with system capabilities to manage multiple unique grading scales for different lessons and select predetermined instructor comment options. SIROS further improves operational efficiency by automating multiple processes, including the dissemination of internal and FAA reports, alerting, and scheduling of recurring training.
- Create and manage electronic forms including Certification of Training and electronic data collection forms
- Maintain compliance with streamlined FAA reporting
- Track and archive employee records and qualifications
- Create and manage multiple Job Task Analyses, Qualification Standards and AQP curriculum outlines to support Instructional Systems Development (ISD) methodology
- Associate evaluator comments from Job Task Analysis, Enabling Objectives or a predefined list
- Manage complex training and meeting schedules
- Create and manage multiple unique grading scales for different curriculums or lessons
- Collect, link and analyse performance proficiency data on students, instructors and evaluators
- Centralized online portal cohesively manages all elements of AQP
- Updates to the curriculum database will trigger updates to electronic forms in real-time, eliminating duplication of efforts
- Relational curriculum database integrates with electronic forms
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface helps all users become proficient with the system quickly
- Offline functionality for data collection forms
- Configurable system to meet carrier specific needs and business rules
- Automated alerts sent to appropriate stakeholders for qualification expiration and renewals
Schedule a Demo
Schedule a virtual demo with ProDIGIQ to see how we can help you. You'll learn more about the systems you request, and see how ProDIGIQ's solutions will fit into your airline operations for the better.
Contact us to request more information on this product. We'll be happy to send product brochures, provide references from our airlines, and speak with you further to understand how we can help your airline.
ProDIGIQ's Flight Operations System (NAXOS) helps airlines increase profitability through improved management of resources for flight operations like complex crew qualifications, seniority, license renewals, leave, and base transfer requests.