Advanced Qualification Program (SIROS)
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
ProDIGIQ's Advanced Qualification Program (AQP) Solution (SIROS) provides a central and integrated platform for managing all aspects of an AQP. SIROS enhances efficiency in AQP training and evaluation processes through streamlined data collection/analysis, improved crew resource management and through a comprehensive quality control process for monitoring, validating, and maintaining the effectiveness of curriculum content and performance standards. With integrations between SIROS’ curriculum database and varying aspects of the platform such as electronic forms, revisions made to curriculums will be reflected on associated forms automatically, eliminating duplication of efforts. Additionally, through this integration, Qualification Standards can be referenced while completing electronic forms. The system also enhances curriculum version control, streamlines training planning/scheduling, provides easy retrieval of employee qualifications/employee data and automates the creation of internal and FAA reports.
Understanding that each airline may have its unique business rules and operational nuances, SIROS provides advanced configuration features that allow users to manage a variety of system settings, including user permissions, process workflows, custom querying, electronic form management and more. In addition, SIROS allows organizations to have increased control over their training and evaluation processes with the ability to manage multiple unique grading scales for different curriculums/lessons and for managing predetermined instructor/evaluator comment options. To further improve operational efficiency, SIROS provides an abundance of automated features including dissemination of internal and FAA reports, alerting and scheduling of recurring training.
- Create and manage multiple Job Task Analyses, Qualification Standards and curriculum outlines to support Instructional Systems Development (ISD) methodology
- Relational curriculum database integrates with electronic forms
- Create and manage multiple unique grading scales for different curriculums or lessons
- Track and archive employee records and qualifications
- Create and manage electronic forms including Certification of Training and electronic data collection forms
- Maintain compliance with streamlined FAA reporting
- Easily manage complex training and meeting schedules
- Centralized online portal cohesively manages elements of AQP
- Updates to the curriculum database will trigger updates to electronic forms in real-time, eliminating duplication of efforts
- Associate evaluator comments from Job Task Analysis, Enabling Objectives or a predefined list
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface helps all users become proficient with the system quickly
- Supports offline functionality for data collection forms
- Configurable system to meet carrier specific needs and business rules
- Automated alerts sent to appropriate stakeholders for qualification expiration and renewals
- Collect, link and analyse performance proficiency data on students, instructors and evaluators
Schedule a Demo
Schedule a virtual demo with ProDIGIQ to see how we can help you. You'll learn more about the systems you request, and see how ProDIGIQ's solutions will fit into your airline operations for the better.
Contact us to request more information on this product. We'll be happy to send product brochures, provide references from our airlines, and speak with you further to understand how we can help your airline.
ProDIGIQ's Flight Operations System (NAXOS) helps airlines increase profitability through improved management of resources for flight operations like complex crew qualifications, seniority, license renewals, leave, and base transfer requests.