Access our systems on any operating system, browser, and device.
Automate and streamline critical processes to increase operational efficiency.
Tailor the system to meet your organizational needs instead of adapting to the software.
ProDIGIQ's Computerized Maintenance Management System, ANDROS, streamlines the maintenance process by allowing airport staff to submit and manage work requests, assign staff to work orders, schedule recurring maintenance, and purchase and allocate inventory to maximize airport maintenance budgets. ANDROS increases profitability through optimized asset utilization, improved asset life, and reduced maintenance costs. ANDROS ensures FAA, ICAO, and OSHA compliance and incorporated airport-specific business rules. ANDROS is configurable to meet evolving airport and industry needs.
- Configurable access levels to enable employees and tenants to submit work requests
- Prioritize and schedule maintenance tasks and recurring work orders
- Dashboard Analytics with drill down capability for pending and completed work orders
- Standard and custom reports of critical data for budgeting, staffing, performance metrics, and FAA/ICAO compliance
- Comply with FAA and ICAO maintenance audits and reporting procedures
- User-friendly interface
- Deploy airport maintenance resources and work orders efficiently
- Manage maintenance budgeting, planning and forecasting effectively
Additional Subject Information
Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) are critical to airport operations. CMMS assists airports with maintenance processes by managing work requests, scheduling recurring maintenance, allocating personnel, tracking labor hours and associated costs. Without an efficient CMMS, it is difficult for airports to track the status of work orders and maintenance requests. With a comprehensive CMMS, an airport can ensure that all work orders are addressed and resolved, as well as ensure that there are no gaps in recurring maintenance.
Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Automatic scheduling of recurring maintenance
- Track associated maintenance costs
- Visualizing maintenance data via charts and graphs
- Reduce work order aging
- Assign work orders to specific individuals for heightened accountability
- Track labor hours and allocation of resources
Signs That an Airport Needs Maintenance Management Software
- Airport lacks the ability to track and analyze maintenance costs
- Difficulty maintaining airport assets in an efficient and comprehensive manner
- Difficulty allocating work efficiently to maintenance personnel
- Lack of transparency in maintenance and labor costs
- Increasing backlog of aging work orders