ProDIGIQ's Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) Management System, PATMOS, includes the ARFF Incident Module which streamlines documentation and management of all ARFF reports, forms, and pre-incident plans. Airport personnel can easily access and submit any ARFF reports and forms in the field via a mobile device, such as a tablet or smartphone. The ARFF Incident Module is integrated with the National Fire Incident Reporting System (NFIRS) and can automatically submit relevant reports to NFIRS, eliminating duplication of efforts. The ARFF Incident Module has the capability to incorporate specific airport business rules and workflows to meet the unique needs of each airport. The ARFF Incident Module’s dashboard include insightful analytics on key information, such as recently submitted ARFF reports and forms.
- Central repository of all ARFF reports and forms
- Advanced built-in search capability to quickly retrieve information
- Insightful dashboard analytics
- NFIRS integration for automatic data sharing of ARFF reports
- Integrated with all other modules in the system
- Automated reporting process
- Automatic time, date and name stamp for each report
- Automatic email distribution for all submitted reports to relevant stakeholders
- Attachment feature to include photos, videos and documents to each report
Additional Subject Information
Airport ARFF departments are tasked with several critical responsibilities. ARFF personnel conduct ARFF inspections, fire drills, hydrant flow tests and other critical activities on a daily basis. It is crucial for airports to maintain meticulous records of all ARFF activities completed for operational transparency and accountability. A manual process to track all ARFF activities is ineffective, laborious and time consuming. A comprehensive ARFF management system can provide a centralized repository of all ARFF activities. An ARFF management system allows airports to quickly identify and assign pending tasks to ensure that all ARFF activities are completed.