ProDIGIQ’s Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting (ARFF) Management System, PATMOS, provides airports with an integrated and comprehensive software manages a variety of airport ARFF processes. PATMOS provides an intuitive platform that allows ARFF personnel to create and archive regulatory and operational reports, daily logs, inspections, training records as well as manage shift scheduling. With PATMOS, airports can also effectively manage and track ARFF specific assets and apparatuses as well as facilitate the scheduling and tracking of asset preventive maintenance. Through integration with the National Fire Incident Reporting System (NFIRS), PATMOS provides a NFIRS compliant ARFF software solution that can automatically submit relevant reports to NFIRS. PATMOS enhances operational efficiencies through streamlined data collection, comprehensive reporting capabilities, and querying capabilities for data analysis. Fully integrated with other ProDIGIQ systems, ARFF data can all be shared to other systems and modules, eliminating duplication of efforts.
- Central repository of ARFF reports, daily logs, inspections, training records, and assets
- Mapping capabilities to visualize location of ARFF assets
- Dashboard featuring relevant data analytics and KPIs
- Comprehensive reporting capabilities
- NFIRS integration to allow for automatic data sharing of relevant reports
- Automated and cohesive solution for ARFF management
- Automatic alerts to improve communication of actionable items
- Reduction of labor and associated labor costs
- Efficient tracking of ARFF assets in central location
- Elimination of duplication of efforts with advanced reporting functionalities
Additional Subject Information
Aircraft rescue and firefighting (ARFF) involves emergency response, mitigation, evacuation, and rescue of passengers and crew of aircraft involved in aviation accidents and incidents. Operators of Part 139 airports must provide ARFF services during air carrier operations that require a Part 139 certificate. ARFF is integral to airport safety programs due to the potential for a mass casualty emergency in an aviation emergency. Airports must ensure that they have all necessary resources, including proper equipment and trained personnel, to quickly and effectively respond to the emergency. Time is of the essence when responding to a fire in order protect the passengers and aircraft from all hazards.
ARFF management software can streamline all aspects of ARFF management for airports, including ARFF training, asset tracking and maintenance, and incident reporting. ARFF management software enables airports to fulfill compliance obligations with the FAA and NFIRS regulations. Airports can significantly benefit from a robust ARFF system that allows them to proactively prepare their resources for quick emergency responses and equips them with all necessary tools for mitigating hazards and documenting the incident on the field.
- Increased transparency and compliance with dissemination of reports to relevant stakeholders and regulatory agencies
- Mobile-responsive platform to allow reporting on the field
- Real-time data sharing to enhance communications and situational awareness
- Advanced search feature to quickly retrieve information
- Disparate storage of key ARFF data, including ARFF training records, inspections, etc.
- Duplication of efforts in managing ARFF processes
- Difficulty retrieving information for reports, training, etc.
- Time consuming process for generating KPIs