ProDIGIQ's Advanced Qualification Program (AQP) System, SIROS, provides a central and integrated software for comprehensive AQP management. SIROS enhances efficiency in AQP training and evaluation processes through streamlined data collection and analysis and improved crew resource management. SIROS faciliates a comprehensive quality control process for monitoring, validating, and maintaining the effectiveness of AQP curriculum content and performance standards. SIROS is a fully integrated AQP system that eliminates duplication of efforts. SIROS' AQP curriculum database is integrated with all aspects of the system, such as electronic forms, allowing for any revisions made to the AQP curriculum to be automatically reflected on associated forms. This seamless integration enables airline personnel to reference Qualification Standards while completing electronic forms. SIROS enhances AQP curriculum version control, streamlines training planning and scheduling, provides easy retrieval of employee qualifications, and automates the creation of internal and FAA reports.
SIROS was designed with the understanding that each airline may have its unique set of business rules and operational nuances. SIROS adapts to the airline's processes instead of the airline adapting to the system. SIROS includes advanced configuration features that allow admin-level users to manage a variety of system settings, such as user permissions, process workflows, custom querying, and electronic form management. SIROS allows airlines to have increased control over their AQP training and evaluation processes with system capabilities to manage multiple unique grading scales for different lessons and select predetermined instructor comment options. SIROS further improves operational efficiency by automating multiple processes, including the dissemination of internal and FAA reports, alerting, and scheduling of recurring training.
- Create and manage electronic forms including Certification of Training and electronic data collection forms
- Maintain compliance with streamlined FAA reporting
- Track and archive employee records and qualifications
- Create and manage multiple Job Task Analyses, Qualification Standards and AQP curriculum outlines to support Instructional Systems Development (ISD) methodology
- Associate evaluator comments from Job Task Analysis, Enabling Objectives or a predefined list
- Manage complex training and meeting schedules
- Create and manage multiple unique grading scales for different curriculums or lessons
- Collect, link and analyse performance proficiency data on students, instructors and evaluators
- Centralized online portal cohesively manages all elements of AQP
- Updates to the curriculum database will trigger updates to electronic forms in real-time, eliminating duplication of efforts
- Relational curriculum database integrates with electronic forms
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface helps all users become proficient with the system quickly
- Offline functionality for data collection forms
- Configurable system to meet carrier specific needs and business rules
- Automated alerts sent to appropriate stakeholders for qualification expiration and renewals
The Advanced Qualification Program (AQP) is a voluntary, data-driven, alternative method for compliances to the "traditional" regulatory requirements under 14 CFR Part 121 and 135 for training and checking. AQP is a process for qualifying, training, and certifying crewmembers and operations personnel, including pilots, flight attendants, instructors and evaluators, dispatchers. AQP is designed to provide systematic methodology for developing the content of training and qualification programs for crewmembers and aircraft dispatchers. It replaces programmed hours with proficiency-based training and evaluation, integrating CRM, derived from a detailed Job Task Analysis (JTA). AQP incorporates data-driven quality control (QC) processes for validating and maintaining the effectiveness of curriculum content. AQP encourages innovation in the methods and technology that are used during instruction and evaluation, and efficient management of training systems.
Most AQP applicants have elected to make use of AQP software tools to facilitate the application process front end analysis to curriculum development. These tools are useful in keeping track of the relationships between various levels of tasks, SKAs (skills, knowledge, and abilities), proficiency objectives, courseware, media, and training devices. A robust AQP system can reduce time and labor costs associated with developing a particular AQP. To the extent that common elements exist which may be applied across AQPs, an AQP system facilitates the identification and reapplication of such elements, and may reduce an applicant's subsequent AQP development cost.
An AQP system streamlines training management with the collection of performance proficiency data for students, instructors, and evaluators and analyses of this data for curriculum refinement and validation. AQP systems also support compliance with frequent data sharing with the FAA through digital reports.
- Streamline entire AQP training management process
- Improve communication of actionable items
- Reduce labor and associated labor costs
- Generate FAA reports easily with all data required at the push of a button
- Track all performance proficiency data in a central location
- Disparate data storage of important AQP data
- Duplication of efforts in AQP training management
- Unable to easily pull needed information for reports, training, etc.
- Difficulty editing curriculums and managing version control