ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
The Forms Module provides an electronic form generator to create and manage certification of training, ground training, flight training as well as any other training forms related to an airline’s Advanced Qualification Program (AQP). The Module also supports creation and management of AQP grading scales which can be associated with relevant trainings. For increased and effective use in the field, the Module provides offline capabilities that allows users to make progress on populating a form in an offline capacity. Fully integrated with all other modules in SIROS, the Forms Module allows the user to tie forms to specific elements in the system such as tying forms to curriculums, segments, modules, or lessons. The Module also has the capability of adding pre-populated comments to each electronic form which can be generated from Enabling Objectives, a custom list, or manually entered as needed. Additionally, when making edits to existing forms the Module maintains the integrity of previously submitted data.
- Intuitive platform for the creation and management of all training forms required by an airline’s AQP
- Collect data for all event types such as training events, validations and evaluations in an online or offline capacity
- Make changes to forms going forward while maintaining the integrity of previously submitted data
- Design, create and manage multiple grading scales
- Easily create custom forms to meet specific training needs of the organization
- Group forms into curriculum templates and assign to personnel as requirements
- Advanced search capability allows the user to locate information easily
- Fully integrated with all other modules in the system