Learning Management Module
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
The Learning Management Module provides an intuitive and easy to use platform for uploading and managing training content. Develop courses with uploaded content to be used in classroom lectures or for stand-alone online learning. In addition, the Module allows for the creation of electronic exams that can be associated with training content as well as automatically graded upon submission. Fully compliant with a variety of standard formats used in the industry, the Module ensures maximum compatibility with third-party content while also allowing for the uploading of self created training content seamlessly. The Module’s mobile-responsive platform allows users to complete courses and electronic exams on any device. Additionally, the Module is fully integrated with all other modules in SIROS, ensuring a streamlined training process.
- Develop courses with uploaded content to be used in both classroom lectures or stand-alone online learning
- Create electronic exams to be completed within the Module and automatically graded upon submission
- Capability of uploading and archiving training presentations/slides/videos
- Fully compliant with a variety of standard formats ensuring maximum compatibility with all third-party content
- Intuitive platform enables the user to manage training content/courses easily
- Provides document storage for any training or Advanced Qualification Program (AQP) files or links
- Easily access any training material through any device
- Mobile-responsive to ensure lessons can be completed on any device
- Before publication of a course, preview or save course as "In-Progress"
- Fully integrated with all other modules in the system