Gate Management System (THERA)
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
ProDIGIQ’s Gate Management System (THERA) provides airports with a robust yet intuitive platform to efficiently manage the gate assignment process as well as optimize the use of gates for increased profitability. THERA enables airports to articulate the prevailing operational requirements, including airline preferential gates, hard constraints, adjacency rules, and gate utilization preferences. The intuitive web portal, simple graphical interface, and hands-on training enables users to understand how to use THERA effectively in a short amount of time.
THERA enables airports to proactively manage gate overlap and adjacency rule violations with visual cues and alerts. THERA is also configured to meet the specific needs of each airport and enables them to keep pace with the increasingly demanding airport business.
- Define hard constraints including physical dimensions of gates and federal requirements for international flights
- Articulate time and space adjacency rules such as buffer between flights, allowed aircraft equipment and space constraints for adjacent gates
- Optimize gate usage with preferential gate for signatory carriers, airline-specific preferences, and common-use gate assignments
- Integrate with real-time flight data feed to optimize gate usage and proactively make adjustments based on last-minute flight changes
- Automatic gate assignments based on preferences and rules
- Ability to simulate gate assignment scenarios before being published
- Adjust gate schedules easily with automatic notification to key airport and airline personnel
- Advanced search options allow for quick adjustments to flights by carrier, gate and flight number