FAA Part 139 Self-Inspection Automation
ProDIGIQ systems and modules work across all platforms and devices, enabling you to work in the way that is best for you.
All our products work off the cloud, allowing them to be synchronized and always available across all devices.
Our systems are synced through the cloud, meaning reports won't be duplicated or missed and they can be worked on simultaneously.
ProDIGIQ's Part 139 Inspection software helps Airport Operations automate the daily self inspections for safety and FAA compliance. The Part 139 Inspection software is custom designed to fit the needs of each airport. ProDIGIQ's Part 139 software replaces manual record keeping with an intuitive and integrated digital solution.
The Part 139 Inspection software allows for data to be input via mobile devices directly on the airfield, in real time. Part 139 Inspections are archived with all required info and available instantly. Discrepancies automatically generate work orders that are immediately sent to key personnel. All discrepancies are carried over to subsequent Part 139 inspections until closed. Increase safety with automated record keeping and closed loop accountability ensure FAA Part 139 compliance.
- Real-time automation of Part 139 Self-Inspection
- Mark airfield map with discrepancies and attach photos for easy follow-up
- Advanced search capability based on variety of parameters
- Report generation in PDF and XLS formats for printing and archiving
- Reduce costs by automating operational processes and record keeping
- Perform benchmarking and trend analysis using dashboard analytics
- Improve safety and FAA compliance with closed loop accountability and real time communication